- RSS Channel Showcase 2489576
- RSS Channel Showcase 1845494
- RSS Channel Showcase 7346562
- RSS Channel Showcase 3500691
- 08/31/17--11:38: A Quick Easy Guide to Making a Home Insurance Claim
- 09/20/17--11:10: The Main Differences Between Condo and Home Insurance
- 09/22/17--13:25: Are you ready AND prepared to retire?
- 10/18/17--11:27: A Step by Step Guide to Insuring Your Teen Driver
When unexpected damage happens to your home, you want to get it fixed as quickly and efficiently as possible. An important step to this process is making a claim to your insurance company so you can get compensated for the damages. At Cornerstone Preferred Insurance, we understand that navigating your policy can be difficult, especially when[...]
If you’re switching from a condo to a house or vice versa, then you may be wondering what is different in your insurance policies. Here it is in a nutshell: Home insurance: covers inside and outside the structure, including the land Condo insurance: covers the interior of your structure. The land, building structure, and common[...]
Many people look forward to their retirement, but the reality is that many people are unprepared for their retirement. At Cornerstone, we want to help you be prepared for everything at every stage of life (really—we do). So, to help you with that we have put together a collection of quizzes and useful resources to[...]
The post Are you ready AND prepared to retire? appeared first on Cornerstone Preferred Insurance | Best Insurance in Glendale & Santa Clarita CA.
About to license your teen? We get that safety concerns are probably your biggest stressor, closely followed by the soaring insurance costs for young drivers. At Cornerstone Preferred Insurance, our car insurance agents are here to help. Get a better idea of how you can reduce the costs of insuring your new driver AND keep[...]